Prescott’s activities as an investor include:
Property and Entity Investments
Current Investment Targets
- Creating targeted investment programs and identifying and accessing specific investment opportunities.
- Applying real estate, capital markets, and financial expertise in determining the optimal capitalization for each investment.
- Providing capital for acquisitions, structuring and securing complementary equity, debt, and mezzanine co-investment capital from institutional and other third party investors, as appropriate.
- Supervising an experienced group of operating partners and service providers that bring significant development, management, and operating expertise to each investment.
- Providing strategic oversight and active asset management for the firm’s investments to achieve investment objectives.
- Existing office, industrial, retail, and residential properties, portfolios, and entities.
- Corporate assets that have strong tenancy and attractive real estate fundamentals , as well as properties that may be suitable for retenanting and
may be available due to corporate restructurings and reorganizations.
- Hotel and resort assets and entities in multiple sectors of the hospitality industry that can be acquired at attractive pricing levels relative to underlying value.
- Private and public operating entities that can serve as platforms for additional investment or development activity.
For all of its investments, Prescott provides strong asset management oversight and actively manages experienced and professional real estate partners and operators whose property management and leasing services are provided on an incentive basis. Prescott always retains ultimate decision making control over its acquired assets and portfolios. Prescott is skilled in all aspects of real estate investment, from the acquisition process to ongoing asset management and the application of market intelligence and capital markets expertise in harvesting value. The successful execution of all these important disciplines is critical to achieving consistent performance in the real estate sector
Prescott’s investment activities are focused on targeted property markets in North America, including the U.S., Mexico, and Canada, as well as selected other
international markets in the case of targeted fund investments and separate account programs. Prescott identifies and secures
investment opportunities; provides capital in conjunction with its investment partners as well as real estate and financial expertise;
raises debt, equity, and mezzanine capital as appropriate; and provides active asset management for the investment. Prescott oversees an
experienced group of operating partners and service providers that bring development, leasing, and property management expertise to the firm’s
investments. Prescott is currently focusing its acquisition activities on existing office and industrial assets in selected markets that can be
acquired at competitive initial yields with attractive appreciation potential; other corporate assets that may be available due to reorganizations
or merger and acquisition activity; hotel assets that can be acquired at attractive pricing levels; multi-family residential properties that benefit
from continuing regional economic and demographic growth; and retail properties that can be acquired advantageously given current dislocations in the retail markets.
In certain circumstances, Prescott also targets investments in existing private or public entities with management expertise and a portfolio of assets
that can serve as a platform for additional investment or development activity.