Advisory and Intermediary Activities
Prescott provides a comprehensive range of financial and real estate advisory services and acts as a financial intermediary representing clients as exclusive agent in accessing capital from all sectors of the global real estate capital markets. Specific advisory and intermediary activities include:
Corporate and Financial
- Debt and equity recapitalization strategies for assets and for public and private real estate companies.
- Development counseling services for new real estate projects, including the analysis of project feasibility, the selection and management of project teams, and the structuring of optimal financing.
- Valuation analysis of properties, ownership interests, and owning entities.
- Investment advisory services, including development and execution of acquisition strategies.
- Preparation of fairness opinions.
- Merger and acquisition advisory services, including financial, operational, capitalization and disposition strategies.
- Corporate financial and real estate consulting, including evaluating the impact of alternative occupancy and ownership strategies on corporate operations and earnings.
- Specialized expertise in a range of industry sectors.
- Real estate and financial advisory services for corporations, institutions, family groups and private investment entities.
Development and Operations
- Development counseling for new projects, including corporate headquarters and other significant facilities.
- Operating and market reviews.
- Due diligence review and oversight of due diligence process.
- Selection and coordination of consultants and advisors.
- Qualification, selection, and oversight of asset and property management groups.
- Review and negotiation of management and operating contracts.
- Arranging the sale and financing of properties, portfolios, and entities.
- Raising debt and equity capital in the public and private markets for properties and operating entities.
- Structuring joint venture and other partnership arrangements.
- Representing investors in the acquisition, capitalization, and recapitalization of properties and portfolios.
- Arranging mortgage sales and restructurings of performing and non-performing portfolios and individual mortgages.